Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Quick post

Just a quick kinda-not-real post.

Because of unexpected house guests, I have been absent from the internet for about a week. Right now, I am catching up on everything I might have missed from the blogs I am following, and then probably have a real post up in the next day or two.

Anyway, so this isn't a completely useless post, here's a weird fact for anyone looking for a new phobia; there's way more chickens than humans on Earth. They could wipe us out, if they ever got smart.

12 comments:

Jay said...

there are probably more anything than humans on Earth. :)

Erika said...

Chickens are actually really smart. I saw a documentary about it once where they were training chickens at like a preschool level.

Because that's what I do. I watch documentaries about chickens. =|

The Wired said...

They'll never take me alive! I'll fight' em the last breath! And while they corner me, ready to finish me off, I can say the words... "I eat chickens like you for dinner!" and actually mean it... then they swarm me, being pecked to death... and a new world power emerges...
....

......I got carried away...

Moobeat said...

can't wait to get another handful of ridiculous fact tid bits

p said...

ahahah thatàs interesting!
I didnt know that!

Tyrone said...

Chickens would smell delicious if we went to war with them.

Something Concupiscible said...

I look forward to your new posts.

Devon Davidson said...

Hey, at least they're smarter than turkeys.

Alphabeta said...

The chickens idea is freaky all right.
Glad to see a new post, you were missed!

husar said...

nice post

+ follower:)

Anette said...

Silly roosters, just casually taking a walk in that park, lol!

Zombie said...

If only they werent so delicious...

Post a Comment